Restoring Economy a Collective Responsibility-Finance Minister
The ministry of finance says restoring the country’s economy is a collective responsibility, insisting its stakeholder engagements are crucial to turn things around.
Finance minister Simplex Chithyola Banda who is engaging faith leaders, chiefs, civil society groups and parliamentarians says the stakeholders’ input will feed into a strategic plan for achieving economic transformation.
An economic expert Gilbert Kachamba, commends the initiative taken by the ministry but advises the minister responsible to use his wisdom when dealing with the situation, saying Malawians will hold him to account.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children