Land-gate: New Damning Revelations
Committees of parliament probing public land allocation by the Malawi government, says there appears to be more rot in the area.
The joint Parliamentary Committee has recorded fresh wrangles over school land between Chilambula and Shire Primary Schools and some private entities in Lilongwe city.
Members of the committee visited the two schools as well as Libvimbo Primary School yesterday, where they collected information about the alleged dubious deals.
There are reports that across the country, land that was once airstrips, courts, police stations has grossly been encroached and in almost all cases, aided by government officials.
Latest from Winstone Kaimira
- Public Hospitals Operating With Old & Faulty Surgery Equipment,Lives of Patients at Risk
- AAM Petitions Ministry of Health on Welfare Concerns for Members & Patients
- Southern African Chief Justices Against Decision for Placement Chief Justice & Judge Edward Twea on Leave
- MEC Acknowledges June 23rd as Date For Fresh Presidential Election
- HRDC To Hold Vigil At Parliament