10 Arrested for Karonga Looting
Ten people were arrested in Karonga last night for alleged involvement in the looting of goods worth millions of kwacha from two Chipiku Stores.
Spokesperson for Karonga police, Sub Inspector Enock Livason, says meanwhile, investigations are still underway and as such, the identities of the 10 can not be made public.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children