Airtel Malawi to List on Stock-Exchange
Mobile network and ICT provider Airtel Malawi says plans listing on the Malawi stock exchange market.
Airtel Managing Director, Charles Kamoto, told Zodiak Online that this follows consultations with various players on the way forward with regard to management of the company.
Kamoto has since dispelled suggestions the decision to list was meant to be a recapitalization drive.
Economist, Gilbert Kachamba, has since encouraged Malawians to capitalize on the opportunity to buy shares when the company if finally listed on the market.
Airtel Malawi is one of the most successful mobile service provider companies in terms of posting profits.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Employ Health Surveillance Recruited Under Global Fund, Ombudsman Orders Min. of Health
- Woman, 34, Arrested For Faking Death of Her Daughter
- SA Court Issues Three Warrants Of Arrest For Bushiri
- Police Intercepts Suspected Cocaine in LL, Woman Arrested
- Bushiris Could Lose MK285 Million Property In SA