Airtel Malawi to List on Stock-Exchange
Mobile network and ICT provider Airtel Malawi says plans listing on the Malawi stock exchange market.
Airtel Managing Director, Charles Kamoto, told Zodiak Online that this follows consultations with various players on the way forward with regard to management of the company.
Kamoto has since dispelled suggestions the decision to list was meant to be a recapitalization drive.
Economist, Gilbert Kachamba, has since encouraged Malawians to capitalize on the opportunity to buy shares when the company if finally listed on the market.
Airtel Malawi is one of the most successful mobile service provider companies in terms of posting profits.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children