Govt. Salaries: ID Submissions Extended
Government has offered a three month grace period for civil servants to submit their national ID numbers to the human resource department or risk being struck out of the payroll.
Secretary for Human Resource Management and Development Hilary Chimota disclosed this in an interview with Zodiak, following revelations 228 more civil servants in foreign missions have missed their December salaries.
Ministry of Finance spokesperson Davies Sado earlier confirmed about 6000 civil servants will not receive their December perks for failing to comply with the order.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children