2019 Instability Disturbed Education
Political instability, natural disasters and unplanned school closures impacted negatively on education in Malawi in 2019.
This is the take of one education expert in Malawi.
The expert, Limbani Nsapato, however, observed that authorities did what they could to support the sector.
He gave the education sector a 61 % scorecard.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children