CDEDI Talks Peace
Centre for Democracy and Economic Development Initiatives (CDEDI) has faulted political party leaders of failure to utilize their New Year's messages to preach peace especially now when the country is anticipating court judgment on the presidential election petition.
In a statement issued yesterday, CDEDI observes that political leaders involved in the election case have tactfully avoided to prepare their followers for the court outcome describing it as missed opportunity.
CDEDI has further expressed concern that President Peter Mutharika of attacking civil society instead of focusing on using it as a tool to bring peace in the country.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children