School Suspends 20 Students Over Demo Plot
A community day secondary school on Lilkoma island has suspended 20 of its learners because they were allegedly plotting public protests against absence of tutorials for six science subjects.
Latest from Shamuda Drake
- Ex-MDF Soldiers Call for Governments Support After Last Mission; Rwandan Genocide
- Likoma, Chizumulu Islanders for COVID19 Preventive Measures on Water Transport
- Likoma Island Residents Protest Against Operations of DHO
- Likoma District Only District with No Coronavirus So Far
- MSC, MPC Relentless on Pay Rise Strike