Special Report: How Malawi Can Deal With Negative Political Influence in The Delivery of Public Services
The desire for people of Malawi is for sustainable and high-quality public service delivery in all spheres.
But the emergence of a new government administration has exposed problems that have hitherto been hidden.
Professionals are now increasingly coming public with confessions on how they failed to do their work because of outside negative political influence.
In our special report this week, we ponder over how negative political influence can be rooted out of public service
The voice of Dan Mababa with our special report this week.
Latest from Andrew Viano
- Malawi Sitting on Gold, Livestock Farming
- COVID19 Has Affected Safe Motherhood, Advisor Worried
- Judge Kenyatta Nyirenda Throws Out an Application by APM & Muhara on Legal Fees
- Magalasi’s Alleged Funding of DPP Case Awaits a New Magistrate
- 7 Million People Have No Access to Clean Water in Mw-Ministry