Special Report: How Malawi Can Deal With Negative Political Influence in The Delivery of Public Services
The desire for people of Malawi is for sustainable and high-quality public service delivery in all spheres.
But the emergence of a new government administration has exposed problems that have hitherto been hidden.
Professionals are now increasingly coming public with confessions on how they failed to do their work because of outside negative political influence.
In our special report this week, we ponder over how negative political influence can be rooted out of public service
The voice of Dan Mababa with our special report this week.
Latest from Andrew Viano
- A Friend in Need: World Vision Eases Healthcare Access in Ntchisi
- SKILLS Programme Shines Ray of hope for Unemployed Youth
- ENOUGH Campaign Gets Underway, Chakwera Decries Child Malnourishment
- From Kaoche Village with Six Points: The Story of Joseph Katole
- Malawi Tourism Council to Hold Inaugural Tourism Industry Awards of Excellence