Silver Strikers to Spend K40 Million on Player Contracts
Silver Strikers say they expect to spend at least forty million Kwacha renewing players’ contracts and extending those that are about to expire.
Club CEO, Thoco Chimbali, says all the twenty-nine players registered with the club have been offered long-term contracts with many of them almost a year to the expiry of their contracts.
Chimbali feels the club will not be affected by the delay in the kick-off of this year’s campaign, due to COVID-19 restrictions, which will force teams to spend more on player-contracts extensions.
Latest from Sam Banda
- COVID-19 Cases: FAM Affiliates Hesitant on Football Resumption
- FAM Optimistic Cancellation of AFCON Won't Affect Football Resumption in August
- NWFA: Financial Constraints a Set-back in Joining CAF Women’s Champions League
- NFCA: Coaches Without CAF B License Will Be Allowed to Discharge Their Duties
- Silver Strikers FC & Some Released Players in a Contractual Row