Gyan Gives Rendition of Bob Marley Song to Teammate
Asamoah Gyan displayed his music skills once again after singing "Could you be beloved" by famous reggae artiste Bob Marley to his NorthEast United teammate Jose Leudo.
While football career has taken him to nine countries across the globe, the 34-year old Ghanaian has also ventured into music, and is popularly known as 'Baby Jet' with a couple of hit songs, collaborations and awards to his name.
Gyan was obviously in the mood for some fun and decided to tease Leudo on the NorthEast team bus alongside his other teammates.
"I decided to entertain my teammates by teasing one of the guys Jose Leudo. Babyjet is about entertainment but always focused. Don’t forget that." the former Sunderland forward posted on Instagram.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Magistrate Sends Villagehead to Jail for Indecent Assault of Minor
- EU Envoy to Malawi Paesen Back in Office
- Mpinganjira Free: Zomba Magistrate Quashes ACB Arrest Warrant
- All the news from the UK-Africa Investment Summit
- Malawi govt partners UbuntuNet Alliance on high speed, reliable network connectivity