The Polytechnic Re-opens January 20th
The Polytechnic, which was stopped after a fire destroyed one hostel amid student protests over security matters, will be re-opened on January 20th.
The announcement has been made by management of the college Tuesday.
In a statement on the announcement, the college management says all students who used to occupy Nyika Hostel Wing A shall need to find alternative accommodation as the section remains in unusable state.
The college was closed in November following a fracas which left the hostel damaged by fire.
The fracas started as students were protesting security lapse at the campus.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children