Pinnacle Financial Services Spreads Christmas Joy at Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital
Blantyre's Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital's pediatric ward received an early dose of Christmas cheer on Friday courtesy of Pinnacle Financial Services.
The donation, comprising a variety of essential food and non-food items, aims to uplift the spirits of young patients during this festive season.
Douglas Kamwendo, Chief Executive Officer of Pinnacle Financial Services, emphasized the company's commitment to supporting the hospital's endeavors by enriching the provision of necessities for the young ones.
"This initiative reflects our commitment to stand alongside the hospital in providing comfort and support to these young souls. Christmas should be a time of joy and warmth for everyone, especially for those facing health challenges," he said.
Matron Anesia Kamwendo expressed her gratitude, highlighting the significance of this heartfelt gesture in bringing joy to the hospital's young patients.
"This thoughtful contribution will undoubtedly bring smiles to our young patients, offering them comfort and hope during their stay," she said.
The children’s cancer is the largest government tertiary hospital in the country and receives referrals from all of the southern part of the country and even more widely.
Latest from Alinafe Mlamba
- Michiru Hill: Battle Ground for Conservation and Economic Survival
- Government Directive Spurs Street Vendor Influx in Blantyre
- Mudi Sacco Sets the Pace with WhatsApp Chatbot for Enhanced Member Services
- ACB DG Urges Private Sector Involvement in Combating Corruption
- Unpaid Supervisors Fuel Tensions at Malawi School of Government