Political Experts Predict Controversy in Parliament Following Change of Gvt
Political experts have predicted controversy in parliament now that government has changed hands.
In a rare situation, the change of regime comes at a time parliament is sitting, meaning the DPP will switch from government side to opposition and MCP moves to government when the house resumes sitting on Monday.
Political commentator Humphrey Mvula says the DPP-UDF alliance will have a tough time to survive in opposition, while social commentator Wonder Mkhutche expects many parliamentarians to cross the floor.
Latest from Western Guta
- Early Child Development Tool to Healthy & Educated Children - World Bank
- By-Elections Future Depends On Graph of COVID19-MEC
- Muluzi Denies Ever Using a State-Funded Convoy, HRDC Demands Him To Pay
- CRWB Loses 20 Percent Revenue Through Fraud & Corruption
- Experts Warn Chakwera Administration Against Betraying Expectations of Malawians