Rwanda & Burundi War Crime Suspects Residing in Malawi
Homeland security says it suspects that at least 50 war crime suspects from Rwanda and Burundi are residing in Malawi and a man-hunt is underway.
Spokesperson for Homeland Security, Patrick Botha, told us this morning that a total of five suspected war crimes suspects have so far been repatriated.
Meanwhile, there are sentiments among some refugees and asylum seekers that some of those arrested and repatriated are mistaken-identities and could be prosecuted wrongly.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children