Nacala Logisticts Resumes Passanger Train Services
The country’s rail transport operator, Nacala Logistics has announced resumption of passenger train between Balaka and Limbe in Blantyre this Friday, after an indefinite suspension in March this year.
Early this year, the company suspended the train services between Balaka and Limbe in Blantyre owing to effects of Cyclone Freddy which affected over 13 districts in the southern region of Malawi, a move which affected business transactions.
However, the company’s passenger train services between Balaka and Nayuchi in Machinga were not halted in the period.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children