MW Ratifies ATU Convention Which Seeks to Promote ICT Services
Malawi has finally ratified the African Telecommunications Union convention which seeks to promote ICT services at continental level.
Malawi Communications Regulatory Authority MACRA Director General, Daud Suleiman says the ratification of the convention gives the country an opportunity to expand its services as international framework demands.
Over 50 countries in Africa are already member the African Telecommunications Union.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children