MLS Tells Govt to Terminate Fertilizer Deal with East Bridge
The Malawi Law Society has tipped government to terminate the fertilizer procurement deal with Romanian company East bridge.
The society’s president Patrick Mpaka, has told Zodiak that the office of the Attorney General has acknowledged receipt of their letter in which they provided legal opinion on the exchange agreement deal.
According to Mpaka, the arrangement has a lot of public procurement irregularities hence need to halt the whole process.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children