Mchinji Registers Two Cholera Cases
Director of Health and Social Services for Mchinji Dr. Yohane Mwale said the first case was registered at Chimuti village, T/A Zulu on 21st October, while the second case was recorded in Sub-T/A Ndawambe on 25th October.
He told Zodiak in an interview that both cases were admitted to Mchinji district hospital and have since been discharged.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children