2025 Polls; Religious Leaders For Peace Promotion
Religious leaders have stressed the need for politicians to promote peace among Malawians, saying without which, unity and freedom cannot exist.
They made the remarks during interfaith prayers marking Umodzi Day Celebration currently underway at Chilimampunga Ground in Lilongwe being presided over by president Lazarus Chakwera.
For instance, Sheik Yusuf Chibwana of Muslim Faith and Priest Patrick Galawanda from the Rastafarian religion said unity and peace are foundations for development, and have since urged politicians to promote tolerance among the citizenry ahead of the 2025 tripartite elections.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children