Group Village Mwimira Arrested
Police in Kasungu have arrested group village Mwimira and an agricultural extension worker for Chilipa in the district for allegedly being found in possession of 89 National Identity cards.
Kasungu Police Deputy PRO, Miracle Mkozi says the local leader identified as Damiano Ntholo and the extension worker, Patricia Mtonga allegedly collected the IDs from beneficiaries of this year's AIP.
Police say they are yet to establish the motive.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children