HRDC Says to Sue APM
The Human Rights Defenders' Coalition HRDC says is contemplating suing President Peter Mutharika for equating activities of the organization to terrorism.
In his new year message, Mutharika also accused HRDC of operating like a political party in the year just ended.
But HRDC chairperson, Timothy Mtambo, told Zodiak Online his organization feels the remarks were a direct attack on human rights activism in Malawi.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children