CRUISE 5 WITH GEORGE THINDWA
George Thindwa is a curious man. He is the Executive Director of the Association for Secular Humanism in Malawi and a confessed atheist.
He says he has not set his foot in church, and doesn't see any need to. He does not believe in the existence of God or even the Devil. He is a well-accomplished Economist and once headed the Economics Association of Malawi - ECAMA.
Follow this program and hear more about his background, family and his arguments on how he thinks the world came into being.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children