CRUISE 5 with DR BERNADETTE MALUNGA
As we commemorate 16 Days of Activism against Gender Based Violence, we bring you a Law Lecturer from Chancellor College, University of Malawi who is also passionate about women and child rights.
Dr. Bernadette Malunga is a down-to-earth lawyer who has also worked as a Magistrate coming face to face with different issues in relation to Domestic Violence.
She shares about her education journey and how determination helped her get the Law Degree.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children