Cabin Crew Trouble at Malawi Airlines
Trouble is brewing at Malawi Airlines where employees have filed a notice to take industrial action beginning December 9.
Workers are not happy with poor salaries and a decision by Ethiopian Airlines who own stakes in the airline, to hire additional cabin crew from Ethiopia.
Malawi Airlines Spokesperson Joseph Josaya says the additional cabin will only be here temporarily as they are understaffed whereas management is looking into the other grievances.
Latest from Daniel Mababa
- Malawian Boy Nominated for Congress of Future Medical Leaders in Boston
- MEC Chair Jane Ansah Out On Leave Pending Retirement
- Minister in Deportation Fiasco Linked to Company “Theft”
- Homeland Minister Sued In Matter Related to Company ‘Hijack’
- "Chakwera Has Displayed Unique Leadership"-Atupele Muluzi