Pope Francis has New Envoy to Malawi; Zambia
Pope Francis’s new envoy to Malawi and Zambia, Archbishop Gian Luca Perici, has delivered his letters of credence to President Lazarus Chakwera in Lilongwe.
Archbishop Perici arrived in the country on Tuesday morning and held talks with Chakwera at his official residence, Kamuzu Palace in Lilongwe.
He visited the Catholic Church secretariat in Lilongwe later where he also held talks with the church’s leadership in the country.
Archbishop Perici has replaced Archbishop Gian-Franco Galone who is now apostolic nuncio to Uruguay.
Latest from Western Guta
- Zodiak Women In Fundraising Drive For Mother’s Day
- Africa Unites on Inclusion of Health on Climate Change Debate
- ZBS Celebrates with NPL On 30th Anniversary
- Phiri to Chair Health Caucus of Southern and Eastern Africa Parliament
- CDEDI Accuses Minister for Attempting to Conceal Repatriation Funds Whereabouts