Minister Eyes Decentralized Provision of Immigration & Citizenship Services
Homeland security minister, Richard Chimwendo Banda, says immigration and citizenship service need to be decentralized in all the districts as a measure of controlling corruption and other malpractices fuelled by congestion in regional offices.
Banda who visited the Department in Blantyre on Thursday says his ministry is ready to support the department to improve on delivery of its services.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Getrude Mutharika, Son, APM, Chisale, Mbilizi Bank Accounts Frozen
- Africa Zone VI Senior Volleyball Clubs Championship 2020 in Limbo
- Chakwera Dares Youth to Use Crisis to Provide Solutions
- Chakwera Appoints Chrissie Kanyasho as Deputy Leader of the House
- Man Gets 10 Years lHL For Three Offences in Mangochi