MEC to Discuss With Stakeholders on Funds Management For Elections
Malawi electoral commission says will hold discussions with electoral stakeholders on better management of funding for elections to avoid hiccups in achieving free and fair elections.
Chairperson of the Electoral Commission, Justice Dr. Chifundo Kachale Dr. Kachale says there are jurisdictions where resources are protected from being controlled or used to undermine independence of the Commission.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Getrude Mutharika, Son, APM, Chisale, Mbilizi Bank Accounts Frozen
- Africa Zone VI Senior Volleyball Clubs Championship 2020 in Limbo
- Chakwera Dares Youth to Use Crisis to Provide Solutions
- Chakwera Appoints Chrissie Kanyasho as Deputy Leader of the House
- Man Gets 10 Years lHL For Three Offences in Mangochi