Malawi’s COVID-19 Death Toll Hits Triple Digits
Malawi has reached the 100 mark of Covid-19 deaths since the outbreak was confirmed in April.
Authorities have admitted we are reaching crisis levels of the pandemic.
Health rights activists Dorothy Ngoma and George Jobe say these are worrying times that call for doing business unusual.
Ngoma and Jobe say the COVID-19 graph for Malawi is worrying and calls for a shift in efforts against the pandemic.
Ngoma for instance has called on authorities to make mandatory, use of face masks.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Getrude Mutharika, Son, APM, Chisale, Mbilizi Bank Accounts Frozen
- Africa Zone VI Senior Volleyball Clubs Championship 2020 in Limbo
- Chakwera Dares Youth to Use Crisis to Provide Solutions
- Chakwera Appoints Chrissie Kanyasho as Deputy Leader of the House
- Man Gets 10 Years lHL For Three Offences in Mangochi