Department of Immigration Resumes Processing & Printing passports
The Department of Immigration and Citizenship Services says it has resumed the processing and printing of passports, over a week after it suspended the service due to a technical fault.
Spokesperson in the department Wellington Chiponde has told Zodiak Online with only a few machines in operation, the priority is being given to emergency cases.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children