President Chakwera Removes Senior Chief Kalumo of Ntchisi
President Lazarus Chakwera has removed Senior Chief Kalumo of Ntchisi from his position for allegedly failing to discharge his duties.
Zodiak has seen two letters one from the president and the other from the ministry of Local government both addressed to Ntchisi District Council and the senior chief, communicating that that the removal is with effect from 27 May 2023.
Meanwhile, the senior chief says that he will challenge the decision in court.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children