AIP Program; Be Corrupt Free, Traditional Leaders Urged
Traditional leaders in the country have been urged to refrain from corrupt practices during the selling of inputs under the AIP program.
Minister of Local Government Unity and Culture Richard Chimwendo Banda says government wants the ultra-poor farmers to fully benefit from the initiative for them to realize bumper yields.
He said this on Wednesday during the elevation of Traditional Authority Mulalo and Senior Chief Chakhaza of Dowa District.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Jehovah's Witnesses Share Messages of Hope at Continental Hockey Tourney
- Zomba COSs Planning Next Steps After Thursday Violence
- SAA Suspends Flights to Malawi
- Malawi Takes the World by Storm: Scorcher's Cosafa Victory - A Tale for Women Pursuing Their Dreams
- How Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Instilling Kindness in Their Children