Steve Muliya's New Song 'Confidence yanga' to Hit Air Waves Tonight
A new gospel hit by Steve wa zisomo Muliya dubbed ‘Confidence yanga’ which he has featured an Afro Gospel star 'Success' is expected to hit the air waves to night.
The 'chisomo chanu nchokwanira' hitmaker has told Zodiak Online today that the song which will first be accessed via various online channels is an encouragement to people who are currently going through various challenges to put their total trust in God.
"As we are heading towards summer festivities we are also hoping that this song which is a fusion of Amapiano and Afro beat will be enjoyed in various gigs", said Muliya.
The song together with his recently released "Halleluya" is a compilation of Muliya's second album called Zisomo volume 2 which he says will be launched soon.
Muliya came in the lime light around 2000 when he was a lead singer in the charismatic praise team before he became one of the backing vocals of Lloyd Phiri and the Happiness Voices.
Apart from doing gospel music, Muliya is also a media personnel who works for the Times media Group.
Latest from Elijah Phompho
- All Females on Reproductive Age Should go for Contraceptives - Expert
- MRA Drills Accountant Professionals on New Msonkho Online Features
- 8 Year Old Physically Challenged Girl Lacks Support in Chiradzulu
- Lack of Electricity Hinders STEKA's Vocational Centre Expansion Drive
- Salty Water Contributes to Broken Boreholes in Chikwawa