Gospel Artist Steve Muliya Challenges Fellow Musicians on Upholding Integrity
The country's multi-faceted Gospel musician, Stevie Wazisomo Muliya has stressed on the need for the ministers of the gospel to refrain from indulging themselves in any sort of behaviors that might compromise their integrity.
Muliya who is commonly known us "Mr Grace" has told Zodiak Online Wednesday that the character and lifestyle of some gospel artists in the country who pre-occupy themselves with some secular conducts are making the gospel music industry in the country not to blossom.
"There is no way gospel music in the country could flourish when we as gospel artists engage ourselves in conducts which are totally different with what we preach in our songs", said Muliya.
He added that gospel artists in the country should realise that they have a responsibility to preach not only through their music but also through their conduct.
Recently Muliya released a song titled 'Hallelujah which is enjoying air play in a majority of media channels both domestic and International scene.
The artist who also works as media personality on one of the country's media out-late is set to release another song this coming Monday which he has featured Success called "Confidence Yanga".
Latest from Elijah Phompho
- All Females on Reproductive Age Should go for Contraceptives - Expert
- MRA Drills Accountant Professionals on New Msonkho Online Features
- 8 Year Old Physically Challenged Girl Lacks Support in Chiradzulu
- Lack of Electricity Hinders STEKA's Vocational Centre Expansion Drive
- Salty Water Contributes to Broken Boreholes in Chikwawa