Shammah Vocalz Sings About Heart Break in New Song
Gospel artist Shammah Stola popularly known as Shammah vocalz has tackled stress management emanating from broken relationship in his recently released song titled 'Nsozi'.
In the song which was released on 19th August this year, the artist is underscoring the need for acceptance when love fails as well as avoiding to keep grudges.
"The song is based on a true story of what had happed to one of my close associates who confined in me. As an artist I thought I should tackle this otherwise huge burden which is resulting to number of social challenges mainly suicide", said Stola.
The 'Be Happy' hit maker who recently rumors had it that the artist was quitting gospel music, the rumors which he consequently dismissed has since disclosed that he has lined up a number of shows starting from next month.
Shammah vocalz came to light close to ten years ago with one of his popular hits being ‘Ebenezer' and ‘No Reverse'.
Latest from Elijah Phompho
- All Females on Reproductive Age Should go for Contraceptives - Expert
- MRA Drills Accountant Professionals on New Msonkho Online Features
- 8 Year Old Physically Challenged Girl Lacks Support in Chiradzulu
- Lack of Electricity Hinders STEKA's Vocational Centre Expansion Drive
- Salty Water Contributes to Broken Boreholes in Chikwawa