MHC Top Management Suspended
Malawi Housing Corporation has suspended its top management replacing them with others, on acting basis.
According to a document we have seen among those suspended are Chief Executive Officer Eunice Napolo, the Company Secretary Bob Chimkango, Chief Operations Officer Lesley Majawa and the Project Manager Davis Kwanjana.
Meanwhile, Director of Finance Jordan Chipatala is now the Acting Chief Executive Officer, Lameck Tchaka who heads the Human Resource Department is now the acting company secretary while Gladson Mshali the director of technical services is now the Acting Chief Operations Officer.
It’s not known why the four have been suspended as both board chairperson for Malawi Housing Corporation Justin Dzonzi and the Corporations spokesperson Ernestina Lunguzi refused to divulge any more information saying the matter cannot be discussed with the media.
Latest from Vanani Nyirenda
- Low Funding Choking Fight Against GBV in Mzimba South
- Five Women, Others Fined for Importing Bags of Charcoal from Zambia
- CSOs Demand Transparency on 3% Allocation in CDF For Needy Students
- Alumni Bails Out Robert Laws Sec School With Learning Materials
- Govt Owes Road Contractors K79 Billion in Arrears