COVID-19 Cases Rise Again,120 New Cases Past 24 Hours
In the past 24 hours, the country has conducted 1174 COVID-19 tests, that's according to COVID-19 daily updates.
The country has so far conducted 28,688 tests.
In the past 24 hours, Malawi has recorded 120 new cases, 32 new recoveries, and 4 new deaths.
Cumulatively, there are 1991 active cases with 1760 recoveries.
Malawi Health Equity Network, Executive Director, George Jobe has described the COVID-19 pattern in the country as unpredictable.
He told Zodiak online Thursday that the "pattern could be attributed to lack of Consistence in COVID-19 tests in some districts."
So far, 107 people have died of COVID-19 in the country
Latest from Aunyago Nkhoma
- Girl,17, Dies in Alleged Attempt to Abort 5 Months Pregnancy
- Dowa Women Construct 1100 Cor-belled Latrines to Sustain ODF Environment
- Christian Organisation for Orphans Trains 60 Orphaned Refugees on COVID-19 Prevention
- Mponela Police Arrest Boy, 17, For Alleged Sex Assault of Woman, 80
- Rwandese Immigrants and Dzaleka Refugees Tussle over COVID-19 Funds