Limbe Police Wears Rainbow
Rainbow Paints says it has spent over K18 million in painting Limbe Police Station in fulfillment of its corporate social responsibility.
Director for marketing and communication for the company, Bruno Silas, disclosed this on Thursday when the company handed over the Police infrastructure to the law enforcers.
"As one of the companies that have been operating in the city for over 30 years, we thought of contributing in providing a conducive working environment to our law enforcers.
“We believe this will contribute to a favorable atmosphere for both doing business and otherwise,” he said.
Officer In-charge for Limbe Police Station, Gladson Chipumphura has hailed the gesture by Rainbow Paints saying it will go a long way in motivating the law enforcers to scale up efforts in crime fight.
He bemoaned the tendency by some people who resort in burning police infrastructure saying the tendency is retrogressive.
Limbe is the fastest growing town apart from Blantyre Central Business District with so many business activities.
Latest from Elijah Phompho
- MRA Drills Accountant Professionals on New Msonkho Online Features
- 8 Year Old Physically Challenged Girl Lacks Support in Chiradzulu
- Lack of Electricity Hinders STEKA's Vocational Centre Expansion Drive
- Salty Water Contributes to Broken Boreholes in Chikwawa
- Steve Muliya's New Song 'Confidence yanga' to Hit Air Waves Tonight