PAC Says it Expects New Leadership to Abide to Commitments it Made
The Public Affairs Committee-PAC says it expects the new leadership to abide to commitments it made in bringing change and development in Malawi.
PAC spokesperson Bishop Gilford Matonga says among others it expects Dr Lazarous Chakwera and Dr Saulos Chilima to abide to the PAC 19 point plan they signed, as it is a document that contains points that need urgent attention if Malawi is to develop.
Latest from Veronica Mwale
- US Government Pledges Support Towards COVID-19 Fight
- Abide to Commitments Made; PAC Urges Dr Chakwera Leadership
- Appoint Leaders That Will Put Needs of Malawians First; Mtambo Urges Newly Elected President
- Women in Media Across Africa Mourns Veteran Journalist Dr Tikhala Chibwana
- VERONICA MWALE | ELECTRONIC WASTE SPECIAL REPORT