PAC Says it Expects New Leadership to Abide to Commitments it Made
The Public Affairs Committee-PAC says it expects the new leadership to abide to commitments it made in bringing change and development in Malawi.
PAC spokesperson Bishop Gilford Matonga says among others it expects Dr Lazarous Chakwera and Dr Saulos Chilima to abide to the PAC 19 point plan they signed, as it is a document that contains points that need urgent attention if Malawi is to develop.
Latest from Veronica Mwale
- 2020/21 Budget Not Considerate of Malawi's Economic Challenges - Ganda
- NICE Embarks On Arts & Theater Sensitization Exercise To Reach Students With COVID19 Messages
- Improve Mental Health System-KCH Director Asks Gvt
- US Government Pledges Support Towards COVID-19 Fight
- Abide to Commitments Made; PAC Urges Dr Chakwera Leadership