FEDOMA Petitions Govt on Disability Fund
The Federation of Disabilities Organization of Malawi FEDOMA has petitioned government to effect the disability fund to help promote and uphold rights of people with disabilities.
Chairperson of trustees for FEDOMA, Jeffrey Wawanya, said Wednesday on the sidelines of the commemoration of the International day of persons with disabilities at Chileka in Blantyre.
Minister of gender, disability and social welfare, Mary Navitcha, says her ministry will look into the matter.
Latest from Online Journalist
- Castel & MW Distilleries Ltd to Merge, Analyst Predicts Downsizing in Human Resource
- Parley Engages President Chakwera on Dates For 2020/2021 Budget Sitting
- Police Rescues 6 That Were Being Trafficked Into Zambia
- Chinkhoma Auction Floors in Kasungu to Close on 14th August
- New Fish Disease, EUS, Spreads to Agriculture Extensions in Mchinji