FEDOMA Petitions Govt on Disability Fund
The Federation of Disabilities Organization of Malawi FEDOMA has petitioned government to effect the disability fund to help promote and uphold rights of people with disabilities.
Chairperson of trustees for FEDOMA, Jeffrey Wawanya, said Wednesday on the sidelines of the commemoration of the International day of persons with disabilities at Chileka in Blantyre.
Minister of gender, disability and social welfare, Mary Navitcha, says her ministry will look into the matter.
Latest from Online Journalist
- DAY 2 ORAL CASE SUBMISSIONS - 20 DECEMBER 2019
- DAY 1 ORAL CASE SUBMISSIONS - 19 DECEMBER 2019
- APAM Demanding Meeting APM Over Delayed Report on Attacks on Albinos
- Man On the Run After ‘Murder’ of 19-Year Old
- Proliferation of Hybrid Computing Models Among 2020 Data Center Trends Identified by Vertiv Experts